[vc_row content_type=”small” font_type=”dark” full_screen=”” background_type=”image” background_image=”0″ background_position=”center center” background_repeat=”no-repeat” background_size=”cover” parallax=”” video_bg_img=”0″ overlay_color=”#000000″ overlay_image=”0″ overlay_opacity=”40″ padding_top=”0″ padding_bottom=”50″][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]
- Treat others with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying.
- The forum language is English only.
- Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
- Please do not post text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
- Please refrain from posting images larger than 1200×960. This is considerate to members with slow internet speeds, and keeps the forum looking tidy.
- Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff will be not tolerated. Please be considerate in language you use on the forum.
- Please do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands what I mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don’t post it.
These rules are clear, and easy to follow. These are only in place to ensure our community is a comfortable atmosphere for all.
What happens if I break a rule ?
You will receive a permanent ban, meaning you will never be able to visit the forum again.
If you have any questions regarding the rules feel free to email any member of site staff, who will be able to clear things up for you.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]